The Farmer Owned Alternative to “Big Data”
What is IFarmIS
IFarmIS is a joint venture between MCAgronomics and Independent Farmers to create and continuously improve information management and agronomic practices at the field-level.
- 50% of the company is owned by Farmer Clients
- Your Local Data, not broad regional correlations
- Unbiased information that is not influenced by product sales
- Direct measurement of which agronomic practices have the best return on investment
Teaching you to be your own best agronomist.
IFarmIS offers a variety of training opportunities to customers. This includes Agronomic Education Groups throughout the Midwest.
- Winter and Summer Agronomic review in each area
- Basic Agronomic Education Classes
- (Soil Mechanics, Fertility, Plant Growth and Physiology, etc.)
- Training on use of agronomic tools and software
- Email Updates addressing current agronomic topics and trends in fertilizer pricing
Current meeting dates can be found on the MCAgronomics Calendar Page
IFarmIS offers services that will help farmers manage the 5 most expensive inputs (seed, nitrogen, phosphorous, potassium and lime), by directly measuring the financial response in your field. The combination of services depends on the Service Package selected.
- Nutrient Management Services
- Soil Testing
- Variable Rate Application Prescriptions
- Hybrid, Variety and Population Management
- Yield Analytics
- Yield Monitor Data Management
- Online access to your data
- Online Library of Scouting and Field Analysis Tools
Not “One Size Fits All”
IFarmIS offers 4 Service Packages; Advanced, Standard PK, Standard NS and Basic. This allows you to choose the package that best meets your needs.