The Farmer Owned Alternative to “Big Data”
What is IFarmIS
IFarmIS is a joint venture between MCAgronomics and Independent Farmers to create and continuously improve information management and agronomic practices at the field-level.
- 50% of the company is owned by Farmer Clients
- Your Local Data, not broad regional correlations
- Unbiased information that is not influenced by product sales
- Direct measurement of which agronomic practices have the best return on investment
Teaching you to be your own best agronomist.
IFarmIS offers a variety of training opportunities to customers. This includes Agronomic Education Groups throughout the Midwest.
- Winter and Summer Agronomic review in each area
- Basic Agronomic Education Classes
- (Soil Mechanics, Fertility, Plant Growth and Physiology, etc.)
- Training on use of agronomic tools and software
- Email Updates addressing current agronomic topics and trends in fertilizer pricing
IFarmIS offers services that will help farmers manage the 5 most expensive inputs (seed, nitrogen, phosphorous, potassium and lime), by directly measuring the financial response in your field. The combination of services depends on the Service Package selected.
- Nutrient Management Services
- Soil Testing
- Variable Rate Application Prescriptions
- Hybrid, Variety and Population Management
- Yield Analytics
- Yield Monitor Data Management
- Online access to your data
- Online Library of Scouting and Field Analysis Tools
Not “One Size Fits All”
IFarmIS offers 4 Service Packages; Advanced, Standard PK, Standard NS and Basic. This allows you to choose the package that best meets your needs.